Simple Gold Circle Initial Pendant - Hand Stamped Gold Disc Letter Necklace

Be the first to review this product


Availability: In stock


* Required Fields

Welcome to Chicago Trib Shops!

  • CHICAGO-MADE - We sell things that are made in, promote or reflect the interests of Chicagoans.
  • SHOP AND SELL - We’re a marketplace of individually themed shops and local vendors, with a common checkout.
  • EXPLORE - Find something new, something unique and something fantastic. Our merchandise is updated frequently, to match the season or the headlines.
  • USER-FRIENDLY - We’re committed to making things easy and awesome, delivering a convenient and mobile-friendly shopping experience.



This dainty, hand stamped initial pendant is gold-filled and hangs on a shimmering gold-filled chain. It is personalized with the initial of your choice.

Please specify the letter you would like stamped and whether you want an uppercase or lowercase letter, filled-in with black ink or left natural (as pictured).

  • - 14K gold-filled disc measures 1/2 inch in diameter
  • - available length: 14" - 19"
  • - birthstone charms can be added for $9 each


Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: Simple Gold Circle Initial Pendant - Hand Stamped Gold Disc Letter Necklace

How do you rate this product? *

  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars


Paralyzed Dog Walking Again

Harley lives in Houston with her owners. Harley developed a severe hip problem and her hind quarters were paralyzed. As a result, she could not walk and also could not urinate without a catheter. Harley was fitted with a brace, but that did not help. Harley’s owners also tried using a set of special wheels, shown in the second picture, so she could walk without the use of her hind legs, but that lasted only a short time before Harley was too weak to walk around. The owners were referred to a rehab vet in Houston who had been using the Micro-Pulse unit. The owners wanted to see if anything could be done for Harley before Harley was euthanized. The rehab vet said he knew of nothing to do except to try a new technology from Micro-Pulse as a final effort. The third photo shows Harley wearing the Alleva-Wave device, fitted with an elastic bandage, for four days of treatment.

Today, she still has a little problem with hind leg coordination because it has been so long since she was able to walk, but the owners and the dog are very happy with the result. Also, the urination problem is completely solved. Now Harley can control her urination, can stand, is walking, and is learning to run again.

Running Again With Hip Dysplasia

Before Treatment

Cooper, a 12-year-old Belgian Malinois mixed breed, suffers from end-stage hip dysplasia on his rear left side. In December 2011, he was barely putting weight on his rear left leg when standing. He would toe-touch, lining his rear left leg behind the right or stand with both rear feet together. In our opinion, the left-side showed severe muscle atrophy. When walking, Cooper would drag toenails along the ground. He would stop and rest frequently on walks. When presented a ball, Cooper would retrieve it one time and then lay down. Climbing stairs was a slow, painful process, and he had to stop halfway to rest. We needed to do something immediately to help Cooper.

One Month of Treatment

After one month of treatment with Micro-Pulse's PEMF device, Cooper performs much better on walks, no longer dragging behind on the trails. He rarely toe touches when standing and only occasionally scrapes toes when he walks. The toes on his rear left leg spread out when he stands, indicating he is putting some weight on his dysplastic hip. Before, we could pick up the rear left leg with two fingers; now, it?s no longer easy to lift that leg. That leg has firmer contact with the ground. Cooper is clearly faster on walks and will even engage in short running spurts. He also has a renewed interest in his toy box and have even engaged in rowdy play with another dog. He can occasionally act years younger.

Overall, Cooper is a stronger and noticeably more energetic dog, and we assume that means reduced pain, too! Other dog owners we meet on the trails cannot believe Cooper's age. We couldn't be happier with the first month of results.

Arthritic Cat Regains Mobility

I used the Alleva-Wave device on my cat, China. She’s 19 years old and has severe arthritis in her hips and legs. She’s become bow-legged because of the arthritis, and it’s difficult for her to get around. She usually has to shuffle, and has a problem using stairs (she uses both feet to go up and down slowly, unlike when she was younger and could take two steps at a time.) Since she sleeps a lot, I put the coils on her hips when she was lying in her bed. She was fine with it, and since you can?t even feel it working, she just kept on sleeping.

When she woke up a few hours later, she was like a different cat. She was much more mobile and frisky. I noticed she was moving more freely, without shuffling and stiffness. She seemed like she could move more quickly, too. I have since used the Alleva-Wave unit on her for several nights, and I can tell there is a noticeable difference in how China moves. She seems younger. Thanks for helping my cat live a higher quality life!

Black Lab Spinal Pain Gone

The Alleva-Wave has not only saved us a lot of money, but has given us a way to make our dog Yoyo pain-free. Yoyo is a very high strung black lab who is 10 years old but acts as though she is 10 months old! After every time we took Yoyo to get her nails clipped, she would hide in the corner and not let anyone touch her nor would she have any desire to eat.

After a trip to the vet, two shots later and meds to bring her home, we were told she had a spinal problem involving the discs in her back. The vet said any stress would cause a recurrence. We were lucky enough to obtain this pain relieving device to try out. The results were amazing!! In no less than 1 / 2 hours, Yoyo would be up and moving pain free. After spending $150 every time she had a nail grooming, this product was a blessing in disguise! If you shy away from the price of this unit, let me reassure you by the time you add up all the doctor visits, medication and other incidentals, there is no comparison!

Palliative Care (Sally's Story)

She came to us in winter, skinny, serious, and a bit headstrong.  Okay, let’s just call it what it was - stubborn.  Eight months old, and completely focused on the important things in life - eating a good meal, having a forever home, and going for walks - long, long walks.

She was fighting an infection of some kind when we adopted her, but the antibiotics took care of that.  Her first visit to the vet revealed what our eyes told us: she was underweight (I know, the vet was impressed by having to tell someone that their dog needed to gain a few pounds).  The vet estimated her age at about 8 months, given her attention span and kind of crazy behavior.

Sally grew another inch taller, and put on the promised pounds, and a few more for good measure.  She showed her playful side and took care of the humans and the other canine member of her pack, her big pack-brother Cody.  She loved swimming, sunbathing, and taking care of the toys in the house, all of which she adopted as her very own.  Some needed to have their squeakers removed, others needed stuffing aired out, and a few just needed a really good shake from time to time.  Balls were collected from any and every place she visited.

She had a few more infections over the years, but otherwise seemed the picture of health.  Every once in a while, she went off her feed, or had a bout with a sore paw, or had an episode of shivering, but nothing too bad.  Nothing that seemed to be too serious.

In January of 2013, she began limping again, but the stiffness in her leg had mostly gone away. We had been treating her with a magnetic energy pulse device as well as with Reiki energy and acupressure.  It had seemed to help her pain.  We ordered the Alleva Wave ICES/PEMF device so that we could take advantage of what seemed to be a more powerful method of treating her pain, which we thought was probably arthritis. 

More worrisome than her lameness was that she went off her feed again, this time for several days.  It was loss of appetite and worse, throwing up what she did eat.  She was shivering much of the time.  She didn’t want treats.  She didn’t want a piece of bacon.  The only thing she wanted was water and to rest, preferably in some sunshine.

On a Saturday afternoon we went to the vet.  She examined Sally and suggested testing her blood to see what was going on.  She had the ability to do a test for Lyme’s disease in the office and we would know in a few minutes that she had the disease.  Big relief - symptoms explained.  The lameness, occasional loss of appetite, even the shivering.  Thank goodness.  The vet gave her an anti-nausea injection, along with some sub-cutaneous fluid to reduce discomfort from the injection.  Special antibiotics for the Lyme’s and we were on our way.

She seemed to feel a little better that evening.  Ate a little.  Played a little.  Went for her walk the next morning.  Played.  Shook some toys (they needed it).  Not quite herself, but a little better.  Taking the antibiotic for the Lyme’s disease was upsetting her stomach again, though, so we made an executive decision to stop that until we got her eating again.  The lameness was gone, and we continued the Alleva Wave treatments to keep it away.

The next day the vet called - Sally’s blood test results had revealed that she had chronic non-regenerative kidney disease.  We should come in and discuss what our options were, and start thinking about what we would do.  She probably had several months at best. What?

She’s not even 6 years old!  This can’t be right.

We went to the vet, and looked at the results; all the kidney markers were through the roof.   The vet described what Sally was experiencing as, ‘walking around with the worst hangover ever’.  Options included leaving her at the office for two days of intravenous fluids to bring down the toxic levels in her bloodstream or learning how to give her sub-cutaneous fluids at home.  They could give 4 liters over two days in the office, but at best we would only be able to give a third of that at home.  The office treatment should bring her blood values down by at least a third of the current levels.  We opted for that treatment, and visited her for a few hours both days. She wouldn’t eat for the staff while she was there, but she was drinking some water.  Unfortunately, she was still having problems with nausea and vomiting.  She ate some food for us when we visited, but then threw it up after we left.  A check of her blood after the treatment revealed that most of the kidney markers had decreased by 1/3 to1/2 as hoped, except for the phosphorous, which had seemed to increase.

We brought her home after the two days and began using the Alleva Wave on her continuously.  She was sporting a rain jacket with pouches attached to it for the pulse generator as well as for the coils.  It wasn’t perfect, but the coils were roughly over her kidneys much of the time.  She was also getting Reiki and acupressure to support the treatment.

Over the course of two days, she began to show a little more energy, and started asking for treats and playing.  She was getting the puppy-equivalent of homemade chicken soup, pureed to make it easy to go down.  While she wouldn’t eat it voluntarily, she would eat a little of it when it was spoon-fed to her.  Best of all, it was staying down.

Sally started going about some of her usual activities, checking the back yard for squirrels and rabbits.  She got tangled in one of the bushes and broke the lead to the coils.  The pulse generator was still working, but the leads couldn’t be plugged into it.

I called and left a message, emailed the site asking for options.  We desperately wanted to keep using the Alleva Wave, since it seemed to be helping her.  He got back to me quickly, and made arrangements for me to pick up a replacement device the next day.  (WOW!)

To avoid the issue with exposing the leads or any part of the device to the environment, we needed to change how to apply it.  A Thundershirt® as the supporting garment for the Alleva Wave device proved to be the best option.  It is designed to be worn snugly, had lots of Velcro®, and several layers/flaps.  The device was under the outer flap, held in place by Velcro®, and no wires or coils were exposed.  Even better, she could now use the little rain coat as protection against rain, and go outside with everything on.  She was even getting some warmth from the Thundershirt®, and wasn’t shivering as much.

We used the Alleva Wave on setting 2 most days, and reduced it to setting 1 overnight.  Over the course of the next few days, she began eating a little more and playing more.  She was still shivering, but adding a sweater to her ensemble helped with that.  It seemed that she had turned a corner and was going to improve.

We tried to increase the medicine that was supposed to reduce the phosphorous in her blood, assuming that it would help with her appetite and reduce the nausea.  Well before we got to the recommended level, she began to deteriorate.  She wasn’t able to keep her chicken soup down.  She had less energy.  She was miserable.

We kept trying to feed her.  Smaller amounts to see if something would stay with her.  The time between feeding and vomiting began to get shorter.  Soon, she was throwing up without having anything to eat. 

On the evening of St Patrick’s Day, we kissed her goodbye.  She was our Golden Huffer, our little beastie, our sweet Sally.

I believe the Alleva Wave ICES/PEMF device helped her; her joint pain was virtually gone by the time we went to the vet.  Even though we found out about the kidney disease too late to reverse its course, I think the treatment helped her with some of the discomfort and nausea.  Palliative support can be as important as a cure when an animal is in distress.



Alleva-WaveTM is the only portable pain relief, do-it-yourself pet therapy of its kind!

  • Patented technology - one-of-a-kind, high precision pulsed wave that penetrates to the center of the injury
  • Most powerful of all related treatments

    Promotes faster healing without wasted treatment outside the injury area

  • Simple operation - just insert charged battery and place coils directly on the injured area
  • Adjustable healing - switch-selectable output for flexible healing solutions and longer treatment periods
  • Convenient - small, portable and can be used at any location
  • Multipurpose - only need one solution for assisting in the healing process for most pet injuries - a "must-have" for your pet medicine box!

Alleva-WaveTM coils are perfectly designed to transmit PEMF/ICES healing technology.

  • Enhanced healing - perfectly sized coils efficiently focus the magnetic field only on the injury site
  • Comfortable - coils are made of soft rubber, and are flexible and bendable enough to create the best fit for most injury areas
  • Durable - made of the highest quality materials for long-lasting use
  • Replaceable - can reorder coils separately as needed

How To Use

Connect the Coils

Plug the coils into the pulse generator.

Insert the Battery

The battery bay has a spring loaded quick-connect mechanism to make it easy to insert and remove batteries during operation. This allows you to keep the system in place while changing batteries. No tools are needed to change batteries. The system will operate as long as the battery remains inserted, until the battery is fully drained. You can use any standard 9-volt battery.

Place the Coils in Position

The orientation of the coils to each other and to the injury is important for optimal benefit from the ICES fields. Alternatives for locating the coils on the body (always put the bumpy side out of each coil, away from the skin):

  • Place the coils as close together as possible (Side-by-Side configuration)
  • Position the coils so the injured tissue is between the coils (Opposite-Side configuration) 
  • Position coils on top of each other with bumpy sides together.(Stacked)